Monday, February 4, 2008

Tyler's first rice cereal


Tyler tried rice cereal for the first time. He seems to like it. I was hoping that the cereal would help him sleep better at night...it has yet to work. He is still waking up every three hours to eat. Between him and Travis I don't think I get to sleep more then an hour at a time. Travis likes to come into bed with us and we never have the energy to go put him back in his own bed. So between Tyler waking up, Travis coming into our bed and kicking us the whole night and Joe snoring I really don't sleep.

4 comments:

rachel said...

hello I know the feeling! let me know if anything works for you because i would love a full night sleep.

jenny said...

What a cute little eater...so sorry about the no sleeping :(

Laura said...

Ahhh...Tyler looks like you Mary. What lucky sons to have a mom that is such a great cook.;) You would be happy to know that I am no longer living off of rice-o-roni and have taken a great interest in cooking. Nothing like my Mary though;)

homeschooling Mama said...

I am totally feeling your pain. Add an extra kid and a husband who is an active sleep walker and you have got one tired mommy! I think though I have gotten so used to not sleeping even if I had the opportunity to sleep I wouldn't remember how.