Sunday, May 25, 2008

we're outta here!!!

You would think that I would've learned my lesson last time we moved, but no I didn't. Joe got a new teaching job in Oregon which is actually were we wanted to live in the first place. He will be teaching Spanish kids English and helping them with school work. It's called ELD. I guess its a new thing that they are doing, we'll see what happens.
Washington just wasn't right for us. After living in Rexburg we need a small town. We are actually moving two times...Joe is going to work for my dad this summer doing construction in California. So we'll live with my parents, which I thought I'd never do, for about two months and then we'll head to Oregon. I think I'm most excited about not being in an apartment anymore!!! We're looking at renting a house until we decide if it's the right town for us. Things are a little crazy right now trying to get everything ready but I'll try to keep posting. Which reminds me our computer (actually my brother's computer that we are using right now) has died so I don't know how often I'll be posting.

10 comments:

rachel said...

wow thats exciting! More adventures in store. Good luck with all the moving!

Laura said...

Oregon is beautiful. Congrats! Just don't turn hippie on me and stop shaving your legs. I painted my toenails dark red a few days ago and thought of you. You always had nicely painted toenails. The weird things we remember about people...:)

Caralee and Jon said...

Wow, I had no idea you guys were moving around so much! It sounds exciting though. Joe's job sounds like it will be fun, he'll probably do great in anything he does, he just has the personality to do well with people especially in a teaching environment. Glad your family is doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you... Man I love blogs they are so fun. Sounds like a lot of moving. Jake and I pretty much just went through two big moves and I am done with that for a while. Moving is no fun. We are living in Seattle, in our own little apartment that I love to death (we were living with Jakes dad and were deprived of our privacy for a while so our apartment seems like a palace to us right now)

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

Good luck in Oregon, I know Joe will/is a great teacher. I know he has great potential. Good luck with moving and hope that everything goes well when you move in into your parents house. Miss you, see you later.

Puffer Love said...

YEAH!! Where is Oregon are you moving to??! anywhere near us?

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh, i'm putting my blog private, I don't think i have your email to add you to the list. Just let me know! peaches1983@hotmail.com

The Riries said...

Crazy! Where in Oregon are you guys moving to? Adam served in the Oregon Euguene Mission and loved the area--besides the hippies and lesbians. :)

Katie said...

Not everyone. I decided not to. I'm glad you sent me your info though. Keep up the blogging!
Everett still asks about Travis. He misses that kid.

Jason Both said...

How's it go'in! It's so nice to get in touch with you guys. Wow, Oregon! We're in South Carolina now. Hope all is well. Check out our blog. Of course it is pretty much the Both children blog page, but we're there too. jandlbothfamily.blogspot.com
Love, Leah and Jason