Friday, September 5, 2008

We Are Here!!

Yes we did make it to our new place and yes there was record breaking heat that week end. Hopefully this will be it for a while because everytime we move the strangest things happen...for example a fire on the I-5 that stop ALL traffic (includuing us) for two hours. I have pictures that I'll post later.
We are currently with out a computer. We are trying to get a MAC and it's taking a little longer then we thought. So until then I get to use the library computer or go to school and use Joe's. Either one is hard to do with my two wild men running around.
Things are good and we love it here! I hope we get stay here for awhile.
I'll try to post but I'm not promising anything. If I do use a computer I check my e-mail first and that's about all I get to do.

5 comments:

Elise said...

I glad you made it there safely! I hope Joe loves his job and things work out well for your family. David is still trying to find a intership and currenly working at Wal-mart. So I know how it is when your husband doesn't like his job and also the looking process. I'm glad your family is past that stage!!

Shauna said...

Yay, we are glad you made it and things are good. Can't wait to see pictures. That is too bad about your freeway incident. Just think, you will never forget that trip.

Katy said...

I'm so glad you made it! Good louck with the Mac!

Dena said...

Hey Mary and Joe! We are happy you are in a townhouse! We are in a duplex and we like it, but with 4 kids it is getting pretty small. We've been here 2 years next month!

Ellis Family said...

Hey Joe and Mary. I often look at yur blog, but I don't think I have ever left a comment. We love to see what you are up to now and again. Check out our blog at theellis3.blogspot.com
Brock and Sarah