Sunday, May 24, 2009

riding his motorcycle

I was packing stuff in the garage when Travis came over to me with his bike and told me he wanted to ride his motorcycle. I figured he was just pretending and said, "yeah, go ahead." He responded by saying, "no mom take these off and make a motorcycle!" He had pointed to the wheels. I figured if he wanted to try it out I would let him. So I we got the tool bag out and took them off. He got on the bike and tried to just take off. He soon found out that it wasn't that easy. I took him to the side walk and held the seat and he was off!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! He had problems turing but I was suprised that he kept on trying and trying. When Joe got home we went outside and showed him Travis' new trick.  He was so proud!!! Mostly because he wasn't a sissy about falling off. The funniest thing was Travis' giggle while he was ridding. He got so excited that he couldn't help it....enjoy!


5 comments:

shauna said...

I can't believe he just did that! That is awesome.

Elise said...

How cute!! That is great he just did it.

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

How fun! Don't you love the look on their face when they discover something new?

Martin Crew said...

I love the laugh and the fall at the end.

Steve and Allison said...

that is totally wicked!!