Saturday, December 5, 2009

just Travis

So today there was a primary activity!!!! I tried to say that as excitingly as I can since Joe and I are Sunbeam teachers and they asked all the teachers to be there to help. After 2 hours...yes 2 hours (crazy!!!) of crafts and running the halls and fighting, because there was nothing to do, and a 10 minute practice the kids put on a play for all the parents (that would be in hour 3!!!!). Joe just happened to be gone all day today at a high school wrestling thinger (he's an assistant coach) so I went with Travis and Tyler hanging on my leg. After getting all the kids on stage I went to the back and this is what I saw...
Yes, that is Travis looking at the baby doll Jesus. He was supposed to be a sheep but apparently the shepherd had a hard time keeping him with the rest of their flock. The older Travis get the more an more I can see his father in him.

2 comments:

The Riries said...

Lol. Love it!

p.s. What a loooong activity! Good intentions, though, I'm sure. :)

Steve and Allison said...

you are a strong woman, very strong. p/s - Steve misses Joe. are you guys on facebook?