Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

There was a trunk or treat at Joe's school and the winning trunk got $100!!!!! No we did not win, but I thought my spider was way cool. Joe even used the spider and the web for singing time in primary on sunday...minus the skeleton, we're not that apostate.
Travis has always been picky when it comes to costumes. This year, after listing a ton of ideas he came up with a monster truck. So this was my version of a monster truck costume. He even had a box in the bed of the truck for his candy. Tyler was way easy... a cowboy!

Joe was a fly.

I couldn't resist the Halloween suspenders and ties on sunday.

5 comments:

shauna said...

If you didn't win then who did? That's a pretty creative trunk.

Puffer Love said...

So fun!!! love that spider! I can't believe you didn't win!

rachel said...

wow your boys look so big! I can't believe Tyler is 3! Where has the time gone? awsome trunk.

Amanda Davis said...

Did you make that spider? Totally awesome!!!!

Jessica :) said...

Your spider is awesome! I love it!