Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunbean!!!

Travis has made it through his first Sunday as a "Sunbean"!! I took this picture before church...he was singing the song. I took him into the primary room and showed him his seat and said that they would start in a minute. I walked away and he was fine. As I was showing some other kids what class they were going to be in he saw me and started crying. I just left it up to his teacher to calm him down...his poor teacher, I think there will be another cinnamon roll delivery this week. He was fine the rest of the time which I am happy about. It will be interesting to see what happens when I get to do sharing time. I have a feeling that there will be some melt downs...for both of us. 

7 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

Wow! A sunbeam already! He is so grown up!

rachel said...

kate did great in sunbeams...i think...except for when heath went to pick her up they were praying and everyone was sitting down with their arms folded and Kate was the ONLY one out of her seat running around...nice!

shauna said...

Hey mary, I was reading your comment on Valerie's blog about the videos. How do you do it? We have a mac too and I cannot figure out what I am supposed to do. I am trying to lay around with it but I thought I would ask for your help. Before I could just upload my video to the photo file and then post them on blogger by clicking the video button. But that doesn't work with our mac. I can't figure it out. My mom is getting mad because she has to scroll down to the bottom and see the videos through youtube. Thanks for helping me.

Liz  said...

When Gracee saw me on her first day as a Sunbeam she totally snubbed me and kept walking with her class... She already thinks she is too cool to see her mom in public:)

P.S. I made 6 stockings and have stuff for 8 although Porters has them on clearance for $2 so I bet get some more just in case I have 12 children;)

Katie said...

Everett is a Sunbeam too! Doesn't that feel wierd? He looks so tall!

Erin Lafleur said...

This picture just makes me smile seeing him jumping up for the "beam!" So fun.

Jessica Speed said...

He looks so happy in the picture! Soon he'll feel just like that picture when he's in sunbeams.