Wednesday, January 21, 2009

animal sounds

So here is a little clip of Ty and his animal sounds, I guess it's just two of them. His sheep always sounds like it's dying but the dog is the funniest. Travis was...is a late talker so it is just amazing to me that Ty is saying things. He repeats everything I say but there are a few words that he says on his own...ug (plugs...binky), ba is bottle, ma and da, table, pacorn (popcorn), and then the other day he pointed to a pig and said pig. He knows a bunch of animal sounds and loves dogs!! When he sees one he points and starts yelling ma, ma, to get my attention and then he sticks his tongue out and then barks. 

6 comments:

rachel said...

thats so cute! Thats better than Taft. Hes a slow talker espically compaired to Kate who has always been a good talker.

Katy said...

So funny! I'm impressed!

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

That is so cute. Travis is so big. I can't believe our boys are already in primary. I miss you guys so much. I just loved the fact that they could play rough and be ok.

Katie said...

It's amazing how the second child catches on to things so fast. He is really cute!

homeschooling Mama said...

Hey!!! I would LOVE your maple bar recipe! If you could email it to me that would be awesome!
heather.l.hamm@gmail.com

shreevit2beaver said...

Joe does that same thing with his tongue when you get food close to his face without letting him have it.