Wednesday, March 12, 2008

no more music


I was going to tell everyone what happened the other day but I thought Joe said it best in a letter that he wrote to my sister on her mission, so I'll just tell you what he said in the letter...

Yep, our stereo was stolen this morning, I think the "dastard" got his blessings backwards...when the Lord says he'll open windows for financial blessings, I don't think he meant my car window!! Oh well, hopefully he'll use the money he gets for our in car juke box for his educational -and not herbal- purposes.

After being around Joe so much I forget just how funny he is. I'm glad we can laugh about things like this that happen.

1 comment:

Caralee and Jon said...

Joe is really funny. Jon loved that about him! Jon comments all the time what a great EQ President Joe was and how he wishes he could be more like him. I'm sorry about what happened to your stereo. I'm glad you find humor in life. That's so important!