Friday, March 14, 2008

pureed kids

We went over to some friends house a few Sundays ago for dinner. And for dessert we had white cake (box) and she had put squash (or pumpkin) in it. She showed me this book she had just bought. It was by Jessica Seinfeld. It was about sneaking pureed vegetables and fruits into your kids meals. I was impressed and thought I'd maybe do it some day...not really. Then I got my Family Fun magazine, which is my most favorite thing, in the mail today and it had an article in it about the same thing. I research it more on the internet and I think I might give it a try. Has anyone attempted to do it? If you want to check it out I think you can go online to familyfun.com and read the article.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Actually, my friend just gave me Jessica Seinfeld's recipe book, Deceptively Delicious, and it is pretty good! I'll let you know how more recipes go as I start getting more into it.