Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My boys

I feel like the majority of my day is spent putting Travis in time out, having him say sorry, and constantly cleaning up. But atleast a few times a day I turn around and he just makes me laugh. And then there's my Little Man Ty who is always willing to give his mom a hug and cuddle.

It was a nice day out and so we decided to go outside and play. I was getting Tyler ready and told Travis to get his shoes and socks on. I geuss I have to tell him exactly where his socks go next time.
I was on the computer checking something out when Travis came up to me at tapped me on the knee and asked for help. I looked at him and just had to laugh. He had gone into Joe's shoes and put on his wrestling shoes. After I tied them he started doing his little Travis giggle and told me they were cute. Everything is cute lately.
Tyler is growing up way too fast. Yesterday I caught him bouncing up on his hands and knees ready to crawl! I know he can't wait to run around and get into trouble with Travis.

3 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Hey Sloaners, Man Tyler is huge! I totally agree with you, all day long Spencer is getting in trouble and then making me laugh so hard. We have been starting to think about potty training, then the other day Spencer came up to me and said "mom, you wanna go potty" Hope you guys are doing great!

Jessica Speed said...

That sounds just like our family! I wish that I didn't have to put Autumn it time out so much, but what can you do when they don't listen! ;)

Laura said...

Your boys are so cute.