Thursday, May 1, 2008

something is wrong...

I've realized lately that I talk a lot to myself in my head. I was having one such moment today. I was making dinner and I happened to look out the window and see this girl. She must have been about 13 or so, she was wearing all black from head to toe and her hair was jet black too. I said to myself..."There must be something goin' on with that girl. I wonder if her parents care that she looks like that?" Then I turned right around to see my brilliant 2 year old in his PJ's that are way too small, with his underwear over top, no socks on with shoes running through the house yelling something that I never can understand. I laughed out loud and wondered where his parents were.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Haha!! That is so funny! I think there is a DEFINATE difference though: you don't let your kids out in public like that...right?! ;)

Laura said...

Ha ha. You nerd. I wish you lived in Utah so some of your cooking expertise could rub off on me.:) I think you should create a blog devoted just to your amazing cooking abilities.

Elise said...

Marsha made your chicken and it was soooo good. You have the BEST recipies!!! We are having a building one party on Monday, I'm sad you will not be able to join us. I do love Rexburg's summers I will miss it here when we move (alittle).

Michelle said...

I am glad that I am not the only one who has moments like that. I have been meaning to tell you if you are still looking for new yummy recipes I started a family recipe blog a while back. There are some really good recipes on it. You can use what ever recipes you want. It's open to anyone. Enjoy!!

Michelle said...

Sorry I forgot it's under my other Links click on Perry family recipes