Monday, May 12, 2008

toot, toot

I debated about posting this but it was so funny and I thought it would give everyone a good laugh for the day.
Last night I was reading books to Travis and I looked over at him and he was concentrating on "something" really hard. I asked him what he was doin' and he stopped and just stared at me. I laugh and asked him if he had to fart. He didn't say anything so I told him to go ahead and fart if he had to. He started concentrating real hard again. After a few seconds he stop and said, "ahhh, it broken." I nearly peed my pants.

3 comments:

Liz  said...

Travis is so funny! It is amazing how different Girls are, when Gracee "toots" she gets so embarrassed and red in the face:)

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

That's so funny. I can just picture Travis and his red cheeks try to hold it. Nathan doesn't care he'll just let loose. Then he'll yell for everyone to hear: PUNES!!! (Farts)and starts laughing. I have to laugh too.

Caralee and Jon said...

That is so funny! Travis is a great kid!