Monday, October 20, 2008

Package from Grandma!!!

This is mainly for my mom. She sent a package to him (birthday) and it was so cute I had to show how much he liked it. Travis never really liked the little people but Tyler is all over them! 

Travis is having a hard time with our 24 hour rule, I got that from my mom. The rule is when someone gets something new they are the only ones that are allowed to play with it for 24 hours. Some may say that's mean and kids need to learn to share but that's just what we do.  

4 comments:

Katy said...

fun! Sennika loved the movie clip and kept making the animal sounds when you would ask for the animals. :) I love how Travis cheers for Tyler. :)

Puffer Love said...

I LOVE that rule! I think I will adopt it.

jenny said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY mArY!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day...and your boys are angels for you...and Joe spoils you!!

shreevit2beaver said...

HEy Sloans,

Good to know you guys are still alive. It's been fun to see your cute little family. Looks like everyone is doing well.
You guys should come out to visit sometime soon. We'll take you to McDonalds.

Travis and Amy