Sunday, November 30, 2008

being a boy


So last Sunday Joe went to pick up Travis from nursery to find him and the nursery worker standing outside the door waiting for Joe. I guess Travis had spent the last 10 minutes or so in time out for hitting, breaking things and being wild. I thought...what do you expect from a three year old Sloan boy? This has not been the first time that Travis has had trouble or i should say has been trouble in nursery. I felt bad for the nursery people so I made a dozen cinnamon rolls (the ones in the picture are ours), made Travis deliver them and say sorry to them. I hope that keeps them happy for a few weeks until he's in sunbeams. If not I'll be making them dinner next. 

4 comments:

shreevit2beaver said...

Oh how we miss your yummy cooking!

Katy said...

I laughed so hard! You are hilarious!

Katie said...

HILARIOUS!! That is great...and yes, I can see a Sloan boy being a bit out of hand! ;)

shreevit2beaver said...

Sneaky little sucker! Sure is good looking though.
I bet I know why you named him Travis!

-Travis