Monday, February 9, 2009

baptism

This past weekend we went to Washington so that Joe could baptize his niece, Sydney. She is deffinatley the sweetest most responsible eight year old I have ever seen!! This is the worst picture of Joe. I think he makes stupid faces just to get me mad! And I forgot to bring his white tie so that just makes it look even better. Plus both my kids were running around so this is what we get. Besides the baptism there were some "fun" stuff that happened...

Travis almost throwing up at the Chinese restaurant
Travis coughing all night
me sitting with him in the steam filled bathroom
dog poop on all of our shoes
during sacrament we were sitting on the back row and Travis was not obeying Joe, so Joe got up to take him out. Travis decided to lay flat on the ground so Joe couldn't pick him up...Joe just went behind the bench reached down and pulled him up by his leg. I was about to die!!! I looked up at the bishopric and they all had to put their heads down because they were laughing so hard. 
Tyler throwing up on the way home...he averages about every other road trip
The trip was great!! 

3 comments:

Katie said...

OH MY!! This was a great post...and the fact that Joe picked Travis up by the leg..priceless!!

Katy said...

You should recommend such Sunday discipline to Michelle Rameriz...she has been stumped about one of her little ones. :) Does Travis get carsick?

shreevit2beaver said...

Your post made me laugh so hard. I wish we could live closer to you guys so we could hang out and get to know your kids. They sould like a lot of fun.