Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Things

I've never done a tag before...so here goes

25 things...facts, goals, or habits 
1. I always take a shower in the morning even if I showered the night before.
2. I fractured my fibula (small shin bone) while trying to skate board on my mission. It's a long story but I didn't find out it was fractured until I go home a couple months later.


3. I didn't have a wedding cake, I hate cake
4. I don't like getting my face wet at anytime, unless it is to wash it 
5. I don't eat fish or anything that lived in the water
6. I had one more class to get my college degree but I went on a mission...I still haven't done it.
7. I hate school
8. I was a lunch lady during college at Timpanogos High School in Orem, UT. We made the majority of all the bread for them and other schools in the district. It was my favorite job I've ever had! 
9. I drink too much Pepsi
10. I thought that I would have 5 children, now I just take them one at a time.



11. I cried at my baptism because I didn't want to go first. (three of us were getting baptized)
12. In pre-school when people would ask me my name I would say, "Mary had a little lamb"


13. I am the 6th child of nine
14. I am always realizing that I am like my mother more each day

15. I chaged my kids diapers on the washer...until I got a front loader
16. My sister made my wedding dress
17. I talk to my sister at least three times a week (usually more)
18. The best shape I was in was when I got off my mission...and then it just started going down hill after that
19. When I drive over a bridge (with water under) I always think about what I will do if we go over
20. I rarely fold my clothes right out of the dryer (there's 5 loads ready to be folded on my bed right now)
21. I LOVE primary callings
22. I try not to let anyone in the kitchen while I cook
23. Joe is younger then me
24. I plan to always live in Oregon!! (but we know how plans go sometimes)
25. I plan to have one room dedicated to all my crafting stuff, yes I know this is just a dream


6 comments:

Jason Both said...

Cute. The random things are fun to read. I feel the same way when I go over bridges.

The Riries said...

Haha, so fun! I always thought that I would have five kids too! But I am definitely rethinking that now and taking it one kid at a time. :)

rachel said...

you look like you were having a good time in that last picture;) it sounds like you guys are liking Oregon..yeah!

Katie Smith said...

I'm glad you added in pictures, that makes it "more, funner" Hey, Dan and I thought of you guys the other night, we went skiing at Kelly Canyon then stopped in for some pizza at Hiese (did I spell that right?) I think we met Mary's replacement, he said he started Dec of 05. Can't believe how fast the last 3 years have gone by! I just remeber right after Travis was born walking around the harte building while Dan and Joe played raquetball, it feel like last month, not three years ago. I guess we're getting old!

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

It's pretty cool to know more about you. You have always been a fun person to be around. I love the bunk beds. Do the kids stay in there all night?

Jessica Speed said...

Loved that tag. I learned so much about you. Glad you love Oregon.